BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Rise: The Extraordinary Story of National University's Cheerdance Championships.


After an eight month delay -- revisions here and there and printing concerns -- the book is out! RISE: The Extraordinary Story of National University's Cheerdance Championships is out. I got my copies of this book last night and it feels great to have my hands on this book. I'm proud of this having followed the NU CDC team for a while now. This book traces their humble beginnings to their eventual rise to a top Pep Squad, one that people eagerly look out for their performances. Good to see them get their due. They deserve it.

This joins my other books that are down below.






No comments:

Post a Comment