BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Azkals statuette collection


I took this photo using Instagram. These Azkals statuettes were specially commissioned by football fan Raymund Maclang of Samsung Philippines. I snapped it at his office the other day. 

5 comments:

  1. Too cool!

    I want. Where or rather who to get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sir! Ang kulit lang. :)
    Is that available for purchase? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, do you know who did the statuettes? I collect McFarlane sports figs myself, but their recent releases have been disappointing. Right now I'm looking for someone who could do custom works. Hope you could help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rick thanks for posting my azkals collection. Ifinterested Pls contact me at rjmaclang@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete