BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our first winner of the free tickets to the PBA games here on Bleachers' Brew

Calvin Perez and friend won a pair of tickets to last Wednesday's PBA games at the Araneta Coliseum. Calvin's entry (where he discusses who he thinks will win the PBA matches for a day) was adjudged the best one of the lot. Thanks for participating and we hope you will do so again.

No comments:

Post a Comment