BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Friday, December 2, 2011

At the TV5 Christmas Party at the NBC Tent


After hanging out with the Los Angeles Galaxy, I went to the Tv5 Christmas Party at the NBC Tent with colleagues Ryan Fenix and Cedelf Tupas. It was an amazing way to end one's day. Quite honestly, I was star struck. Was real shy to have a pic taken with all the beautiful actresses and entertainers around. I did summon up the courage later in the evening. Thanks to Eric Reyes and to Paul for pushing me. Hahaha. But who would have thought this would happen? Am just so grateful to be in the midst of all of this. For me and Ryan and Cedelf, it's like a dream come true. 



Hanging out with Dickie and Cathy Rivilla, Jojo Durian, Phil and James Younghusband at the party. It's good seeing friendly faces. Said Phil: Never thought my destiny would lie in Manila. But it's a good feeling. Imagine what changed in a year's time!


With my old colleague from Solar Sports Vitto Lazzatin. There are quite a few of us ex-Solar peeps here at AKTV. Imagine this. And we used to do Sports Desk. Have more pics in my Facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment