BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Have you gotten your copy of the 2009 Ateneo Sports Calendar?


All those who wish to order the 2009 Ateneo Sports Calendar, please send your orders to rickolivares@gmail.com or bleachersbrew@gmail.com. Or through our facebook product account. Just type in 2009 Ateneo Sports Calendar.

We will print only on demand. So if anything it will take anywhere from 2 to 3 days for you to get the calendars. The calendar is NOT AVAILABLE at A-Shop or at the Loyola Bookstore. You can either get it from me or Aly Yap or other members of Fabilioh.

Prices are as follows: Php 825 for the high end, Php 545 for the medium, and Php 375 for the desktop. If you're going to be at the football games this Sunday in Ateneo, just look for me at the UAAP Officials' tent, I'll have show copies with me.

If not, kindly see Aly Yap at the 3rd Floor Faculty Room at JGSOM.

























http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-ateneo-sports-calendar-details.html

http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2008/12/presenting-first-ever-ateneo-sports.html


http://bleachersbrew.blogspot.com/2008/12/behind-scenes-of-making-of-ateneo.html


No comments:

Post a Comment