BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, November 17, 2008

"Bringas back the bacon," says Awoo!

San Sebastian Staglet Arvie Bringas has committed to go to La Salle? But there are two other schools trying to still get him with an equally good chance -- UP is one of them.

And the other is National University. Hehehehe.

But as was with the case of Ryan Buenafe. We'll see come June.

By the way, someone who works in a TV outfit said that his company is trying to buy the rights of the life story of a disgraced basketball player who was one of the fall guys in a recent basketball scandal. I am checking it out if this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment