BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Take a look at some of the pretty faces at the Fiba 3x3 World Cup in France!

From left to right: Nadia Mun, Jennifer Carmona, Maria Moline, and Claudia Brunet.

Jennifer Carmona and Rebecca Cole.


Noelia Zinna
Maria Moline



No comments:

Post a Comment