BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Finally got my Aleksandar Duric biography and Tampines Rovers jersey


With my good friend Fabius Chen who is a Singaporean journo. We became friends while covering the 2010 Suzuki Cup and since then we always make it a point to chat or even meet up when we visit each other's respective countries. He's in Manila for a vacation and for the WWE. We had breakfast and talked quite a bit to catch up on each other's life.

Got him a pair of Chieffy Caligdong Azkals and Air Force jerseys while I got this -- Aleksandar Duric's biography that he autographed as well as his Tampines Rovers shirt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment