BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Three Lions team as of December 29, 2015



Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham) Jamie Vardy (Leicester)

Midfielders: Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) Ross Barkley (Everton) Theo Walcott (Arsenal) Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)

Defenders: Aaron Cresswell (West Ham) John Terry (Chelsea) Chris Smalling (Manchester United) Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool)

Goalkeeper: Jack Butland (Stoke City)

Bench: Nathan Redmond (Norwich) Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)  John Stones (Everton) Troy Deeney (Watford) Matt Albrighton (Leicester) Phil Jones (Manchester United)
Joe Hart (Manchester City)

Manager: Alan Pardew

No comments:

Post a Comment