BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

These are the stuff that have kept me busy which why I have not been writing


This is what I have been working on the past couple of weeks that has somewhat curtailed by daily writing. 

The PBA Hardcourt Annual should be out by the end of November while National University's book about their CDC team should be out before Christmas.

As a long time fan of the Philippine Basketball Association who went to the games and bought magazines about the league, not to mention the annuals, this was a dream come true and something off my bucket list. I apologize for the delay. I do hope that the coffeetable book approach will make up for it.

This was a fun thing to write. What a story. Hope we do it justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment