BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September magazines where I have articles coming out.


Haven't had this happen in a long while -- six articles spread across different magazines coming out in one month.


For the Septmeber issue of Men's Health it's an article abou food and nutrition.
For my first contributions to Futbol Balita, I wrote the cover story on national teamer and Sporting Kansas City's Martin Steuble as well as a short one on Thomas Dooley about playing in Major League Soccer.


For SHOT magazine, it's the cover story on James Yap titled, "Shaken. Not stirred." And a retrospective on Azkals midfielder Chris Greatwich who celebrates his 10th year in Philippine football. The third article in this mag is about Color It Red vocalist Cookie Chua!

The magazine is out on September 10 and fetches for P150!

No comments:

Post a Comment