BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chris Mullin jerseys I have


Jerseys from one of my favorite basketball players of all time - Chris Mullin who played for the St. John's Redmen and then for the Golden State Warriors in the NBA (before moving to the Indiana Pacers and with G-State for one last fling at the end).

Bought the St. John's jersey in 2003 at Modell's along 42nd Street. The G-State I only got recently from a friend who was in San Fo.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful blog i like it this is the most useful way to provide help to others

    ReplyDelete