BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Raul Gonzalez Blanco gets his Bernabeu farewell



Above: Schalke gives Raul a proper send off after two years in blue and white. 

Below: Raul finally gets his farewell from the Real Madrid faithful. Truly an emotional send off for both clubs but more so with Madrid even after their shoddy treatment of Raul in his last years at the Bernabeu.

No comments:

Post a Comment