BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Filoil Flying V Hanes Premier Cup standings as of May 11, 2013

2 comments:

  1. In my college days NU used to be cellar dweller. It feels good to see my old school on top of the heap.
    First time seeing a great sport blog as Bleachers Brew!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played for N U in the 80's we have for 4 years dreamed of playing games that would bring respect to our beloved school,and dream we did until now Thank you for making our dreams come true. PHILIP SANTOS. RICARDO "PUSO " SOCORRO
    BOGS DOMINGO AND THE LATE ROY HIPPOLITO

    ReplyDelete