BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fever Pitch Episode #2: Guest: Marielle Benitez

Here's the second episode of Fever Pitch over the http://nmfnetwork.tv. Fever Pitch is hosted by Jonah Romero and myself and for the new ep, we had Malditas team captain Marielle Benitez as our guest. It's a work in progress for us. Hope you like it!



Massive props to Basti Artadi, Miguel Olfindo, Anj Perez, Picco Tamayo and everyone at the New Media Factory and Beyond the Box (for your Apple stuff at One Rockwell).

No comments:

Post a Comment