BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fans catches foul ball in beer cup; chugs whatever's left of his brew after



Now this catching foul balls... in style. Could even be a new baseball drill. Any truth that Johnny Turk will get an invite to the Seattle Mariners' spring training for next season? And while we're at foul ball catches, read this for a hilarious and rocking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment