Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Look for Football Philippines at the Philippines-Malaysia match tonight!


Look for this issue later at the Rizal Memorial Football Stadium. It contains the story I wrote about the 1991 Philippines-Malaysia match titled, "Kings for a day" and two other ones (UFL and the Sendong charity match) of which you can click on the images below to see them. 





1 comment: