BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, September 5, 2011

My Arsenal FC piece on interaksyon and a Slaughter tee


My new article on interaksyon.com on Arsenal FC's new signings. And my regular Monday column in Business Mirror was bumped off for Tuesday due to some ads. If ya missed it earlier on Brew then go down below to Endings and new beginnings. Or click on the Business Mirror link.


The Greg Slaughter tee from Blue Crew. Check that out!


1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Umm, some corrections on the titles of Arsenal won while Vieira was still playing for the club. 3 Premiership titles (1998, 2002, 2004) and 4 FA Cups (1998, 2002, 2003, 2005).

    Thanks for posting some Arsenal stuff, even if you're a Kop.

    ReplyDelete