BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, September 19, 2011

FEU's Bert Flores, Mike Tolomia and Russell Escoto post-Adamson



Bert Flores, Mike Tolomia, and Russell Escoto talk about the game against Adamson and the upcoming finals series with Ateneo. Love Flores' quip about Vic Pablo still looking for Jack Santiago. Hahaha. Second na yan. The first time was with Ateneo's Gene Afable. One more's the charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment