BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Azkals shirts for sale


We've got a pair of shirts for sale. The first one is the picture shirt of the starting XI. The one below is what we call "the 2010 Suzuki Cup Souvenir shirt". It's got the names of the entire team that competed in the tournament.

Shirts come in all sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL and use dri-fit material. Each shirt costs PhP 350. If you're interested, kindly email me. The email address is in the blog masthead (bleachersbrew@gmail.com). Stocks should be in next week!

KINDLY INDICATE IF "STARTING XI" OR "SUZUKI CUP" WHEN PLACING ORDERS.




14 comments:

  1. This is different design from the Mizuno shirt designs, right?

    I like the design 2010 Suzuki cup design. I wonder if you would also sell this as a poster also. Would like to poster frame it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i buy this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly send your orders to bleachersbrew@gmail.com. And yes we ship the stuff. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. by any chance can we have the shirt signed by the team/one of the players?thanks!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really ask my uncle to buy this for my birthday :) nice designs. Neil Etheridge was promoting this on twitter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much is the shipment and do you have GCASH?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, I'd like to order one and I'll definitely wear during the game in Panaad. What are the modes of payment and are you available for pick-up anywhere here in Metro Manila?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys. Email your orders at bleachersbrew@gmail.com. Thanks. We'll discuss the payment etc over there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, may I know shoulder-shoulder width of sizes M, L, XL and XXL? And also, for sizes XL and XXL, may I know the width at the tummy area (as I am somewhat big in that area). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete