BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Night at the PBA games


It's the PBA on Halloween Night! Good friend Vitto Lazatin was wondering why he had a headache before the broadcast. I can't figure it out too, bud. But I do understand that knifing pain.

 You all know that I hate cops but how can you feel enmity towards a pretty cop? Hahaha. Arrest me! That's courtside reporter Mica Abesamis with a shoot-to-kill order.

No comments:

Post a Comment