BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey, Atenista...

Hey, if you're looking for some good food, head on out to National Sports Grill at Greenbelt 3. It's owned and managed by former Ateneo Blue Booter Ponch Zamora. So say hi!

He has this discount for Ateneans... but I think ya gotta be a member of the Ateneo Alumni Association to avail of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment