BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just imagine....


I'm one of the few MJ fans who roots for Kobe Bryant. And this pic of Black Mamba wearing an MJ Bulls home j is just so cool. Geek moment!

Do I think he'll be leaving the Lakers for the Windy City? Not a chance. Not when he's playing alongside Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Andrew Bynum. They have a plenty good team and they will be in the thick of things (unless someone goes down with an injury) this second season. Kobe24 is a Laker for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment