BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Magnificent 7



How good is this........................

It's been years since Kenny Dalglish and Kevin Keegan wore #7 for Liverpool now former Tottenham icon and LFC fan Robbie Keane is in Anfield wearing that sacred number.

Even better, he forms a great strike team with Fernando Torres. And with both players entering their prime... watch out EPL! With Captain Stevie G backing them up from midfield these guys should do a lot for us long suffering Reds fans. Orf wid yer heads, Red Devils.

I've seen Liverpool play in an overseas game versus AC Milan but that was really nothing. Should I watch a game in Anfield, I can die a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment