BLEACHERS BREW EST. MAY 2006

Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Rising Tide: A Chat with the 2007 SEA Games Swimming Star Miguel Molina


This was intended to be a short video interview since I did a lengthier one with Miguel and his dad Tom earlier. I just got this for blog purposes. The longer story will appear in an upcoming issue of Business Mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment