Someone asked me how my blog and newspaper column came to be titled "Bleachers Brew". It's like this, it's an amalgam of sorts of two things: The bleachers area in the stadium/arena where I used to sit when I would watch baseball, football, and basketball games and Miles Davis' great jazz album Bitches Brew. That's how it got culled together. I originally planned on calling it "The View from the Big Chair" that is a nod to Tears For Fear's second album, Songs from the Big Chair. So there.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blue Eagles Update: Unigames

The Blue Eagles have played 3 games so far: 129-51 vs Mindanao State University, 83-36 vs Foundation University - Dumaguete, and 92-51 vs Colegio de San Agustin - Bacolod. Team A is joined by Gonzaga, Rivera and Lastimosa of Team B.

No comments:

Post a Comment